Corporate & Commercial
Our firm’s experience in various fields of business transaction, investment and other corporate actions has made our firm capable to provide a high quality solution for our client’s needs. Our firm’s understands the business, legal and political climate in Indonesia and therefore we may provide an effective legal services and knowing the business, legal and political climate in Indonesia will be the best advantage for our client which seeking to perform business in Indonesia or Indonesian clients which are willing to expand their business operation.
Our assistance for corporate and commercial matters consist of legal due diligence and legal opinion, reviewing and drafting business contracts and other legal documentation, assisting our clients to establish new company in Indonesia, representing client’s for negotiation and structuring the business transactions for clients and assist our client to apply licenses and permits. Our firm maintains the compliance of clients business to give an optimum legal protection.
Our firm’s understands the business, legal and political climate in Indonesia and therefore we may provide an effective legal services and knowing the business, legal and political climate in Indonesia will be the best advantage for our client which seeking to perform business in Indonesia or Indonesian clients which are willing to expand their business operation.
Notable Cases and Transactions
- Performing legal due diligence for electronic money issuer permit, as one of the financial technology company in Indonesia for obtaining electronic money issuer license.
- Assisting financial technology company in Indonesia to preparing a submission to Bank of Indonesia in order to obtain electronic money issuer license from Bank of Indonesia. Electronic Money business is quite a unique end complex business since there are various provisions issued by Bank of Indonesia.
- Advising a prominent Indonesian oil and gas construction company in order to perform procurements and reviewing agreements for an EPC project, including but not limited to water treatment injection plant, gas industrial engine, chemical injection, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), TRAFO and HVAC.
- Assisting a Foreign Investment Company in the field of chemical production to establish, manage its branch offices in Indonesia and its trade debt recovery management.
- Assisting an Indonesian IoT Company to manage its establishment and commercial transactions in Indonesia as well as its trade debt recovery management.
- Assisting an Indonesian Telecommunication Company to manage its commercial transactions.
- Assisting a Foreign Company to manage its product distribution and transactions in Indonesia and its standard distribution agreement.
Corporate & Commercial Services
we provide a full legal service for foreign direct investment in Indonesia. We help investors including but not limited to obtain mandatory investment permits, company establishment, mandatory report and coordinating with Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board.
We understand to make joint venture companies comfortable with Indonesian business climate and prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia. We perform our best to draft and manage a joint venture plan, structuring the share ownership, capital, composition on board of directors and commissioners and any other related material matters related to joint venture company.
Indonesia has a lot of form of business entity. Clients appoint us to help investors decide the most suitable business entity form for their business nature. Aside from that, we also assist our client to establish foreign representative office and coordinating with Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board.
We assist our client to prepare merger and acquisition documentation, legal due diligence, managing mandatory consultation, report, approval and licenses, drafting sale and purchase agreement and other related agreement.
Reviewing and drafting various commercial contracts for clients’ business nature or operational purposes. 28 (twenty eight) years operating as corporate law firm, our firm provides a high quality review and draft of agreements. The clients’ benefit is we understand the business climate from various sectors in Indonesia.
We assist divestment procedures under prevailing laws and regulation in Indonesia to avoid sanctions such as suspension of company activities, revocation of investment facility, permits and principal license revocation.