Real Estate & Construction
We also provide a wide range of legal services on real estate, since property development in Indonesia is increasing, the company which runs its business in the real estate sector needs to be preventively protected.
To protect our client’s legal interest and business, we provide legal services on real estate such as (i) Real Estate Construction, (ii) Corporate Occupiers & Leasing, (iii) Real Estate Development & Planning, (iv) Tenant Association Establishment and (v) Real Estate Management.
Awards & Accolades
“Dianyndra always believe in the ethos of the client, not the lawyer, determining the format and amount of legal services to be provided. He listens to the client, takes [the] time to determine client’s wants and needs, and works within that framework.” She adds, “Dianyndra works to ensure that the scope of his legal services stays consistent with our expectations and budget.”
– Asia Business Law Journal, 2019
“He represented PT Tiara Perdana Putrindo in advising and reviewing the agency agreement for refinery and heaters between the client and ITT, Spa Italy..”
– Asia Legal Business, 2017
“…In project development, the firm assists real estate and mining companies with development and operations..”
– IFLR 1000, Asia Pacific, 2019
“The firm assisted our company very well, as they gave the advice to reach a settlement with our counterparty.”
“Dianyndra has very deep knowledge in dispute resolution. He assisted our company until the settlement process with the counterparty.”
Notable Cases & Transactions
- Advising one of the leading construction companies in Indonesia which runs a state-owned enterprise in oil and gas and one of the biggest mining company projects on upgrading production facility and dismantling production facility with the Project Amount of Rp153.000.000.000,-.
- Advising and assisting one of the leading construction companies in Indonesia order to review an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Contract (EPC) for the production facility and field injection with the Project Amount of Rp320,300,000,000, -.
- Advising and assisting one of the leading Construction Company in order to run an oil and gas project with the Project amount of Rp20.458.050.000.-.
- Advising a prominent Indonesian oil and gas construction company in order to perform procurements and reviewing agreements for an EPC project, including but not limited to water treatment injection plant, gas industrial engine, chemical injection, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), TRAFO and HVAC.
- Advising, drafting, and reviewing a mining company related to quarry operation agreement.
- Advising Indonesian real estate company on tenants’ association management and applicable condominium law in order to establish a real estate construction in west java and Jakarta.
Real Estate & Construction Services
Assisting clients to perform real estate foreign investment structure in Indonesia. We advise client on incorporation of wholly foreign-owned company, joint venture company or any other business structure applicable in Indonesia.
Assisting clients to perform construction by advising on licenses, approvals and drafting construction contracts and other related agreements. we provide services for pre-construction, construction, and post-construction.
Real estate management is a complex-mixed management. We understand the nature of real estate management nature and assisting our clients by advising on power purchase, electricity, service charge, building management appointment, house rules and any other operational matters in real estate management.
We assist corporate client to sign a proper leasing agreement in Indonesia. Our firm make sure that any lease agreement made based on real estate business best practice and Indonesian civil code. As one of the big expenses in internal corporate financial, an advice in business premises will a great help to avoid real estate disputes.
We help tenants and developers to draft and manage the legalization article of association, by laws and any other required documents to establish tenants association. Under Indonesian Condominium Law, tenant association establishment is required.
Mortgage is the most common security for real estate in Indonesia. We assist our client to understand the security law in Indonesia. We advise the client the risk and mitigation on mortgage law in Indonesia.