Dianyndra K Hardy
- Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Corporate & Commercial
- Real Estate & Construction
With his experience in dispute resolution, corporate, commercial transactions, bankruptcy, restructuring, and real estate transactions, Dianyndra has a breadth and in-depth experience and knowledge to understand clients’ intentions and provide a practical-based solution. Before joining the firm he worked for one of the best real estate law firms in Jakarta. Aside from that, he also lectures for legal workshops for corporate, commercial, and real estate legal issues for various leading universities in Indonesia.
He was listed in Indonesia’s A-List:Top 100 Lawyers by Asia Business Law Journal (2019), Dispute Resolution Star for construction and insolvency by Benchmark Litigation (2019), Notable Practitioner by Asialaw and nominated as the Lawyer of the Year by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific Awards 2019.
He is a member of the Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI), an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) and Association of Lecturer and Practitioner of Indonesian Employment Law. He also manages several practice areas which lead the firm to obtain recommendations.
“…has expertise in litigation and arbitration and is particularly active in real estate, construction and employment relations matters. The firm ‘thinks outside the box’ and provides ‘practical solutions’. Recently it assisted Minerina Bhakti with submitting a bankruptcy petition to its debtors and advised an agribusiness company on a bankruptcy petition filed by one of its creditors. Suhardi Somomoeljono and Dianyndra Kusuma Hardy are key figures.”
–Legal500, Asia Pacific, 2018
“…performs well in commercial, real estate and restructuring and insolvency disputes. Team leaders Suhardi Somomoeljono and Dianyndra Hardy are representing a metal and mining distributor before the Jakarta Commercial Court in a case about a non-performing loan.”
– Asialaw, 2018
“The lawyer who assisted us was Dianyndra (Hardy), and he is very keen and such a good lawyer.”
–Construction Company, Benchmark Litigation, 2018
“The team at Suhardi Somomoeljono & Associates (SSA Advocates) acts on commercial, corporate, real estate, construction and industrial relations disputes. Key members of the team include managing partner Suhardi Somomoeljono and Dianyndra Kusuma Hardy, who acts are experienced in commercial and corporate disputes.”
– Legal500 Asia Pacific, 2019
“Suhardi Somomoeljono & Associates has a specific focus on dispute resolution with expertise in commercial and insolvency disputes across construction and real estate sectors. Key individuals for commercial and construction disputes include Suhardi Somomoeljono and Dianyndra Hardy. The vast majority of its clients are large corporations and its insolvency caseload is on the rise. The firm acted for a construction company on shareholder and subcontractor disputes. In the insolvency area, the firm represented an individual before the district court of South Jakarta to enforce a non-performing loan against a foreign defendant.”
– Benchmark Litigation, Asia Pacific, 2019
“Dianyndra well assisted our case from the start until we reached a resolution with the counterparty. He is very reachable and also flexible in terms of time. I would very much recommend this lawyer.”
–Construction Company, Benchmark Litigation, Asia Pacific, 2019
Marissa Octrinanda, a business development personnel at Kian Santang in Indonesia, has this to say about Dianyndra Kusuma Hardy of Suhardi Somomoljono & Associates: “Dianyndra always believe in the ethos of the client, not the lawyer, determining the format and amount of legal services to be provided. He listens to the client, takes [the] time to determine client’s wants and needs, and works within that framework.” She adds, “Dianyndra works to ensure that the scope of his legal services stays consistent with our expectations and budget.”
–Asia Business Law Journal, A-List Top 100 Lawyers, 2019
“Dianyndra has very deep knowledge in dispute resolution. He assisted our company until the settlement process with the counterparty.”
–Asialaw, Notable Practitioner, 2019
Notable Cases and Transactions
- Represented an Indonesian state-owned enterprise in the field of construction towards a real estate company on construction and real estate management dispute at Indonesian supreme court, with the case value of Rp19.836.793.186,-.
- Advising an Indonesian construction company to settle its disputes towards project owner and its sub-contractor on upgrading production facility and dismantling production facility project, with the case value of Rp320.300.000.000,-.
- Advising an Indonesian construction company towards multi-national oil and gas company due to late delivery performed on oil and gas project with the case value of Rp20.458.050.000,- the firm assist the client to amicably settle the construction issue in order to complete the construction and decrease potential loss.
- Represented a trading company to claim the missing worker’s pension fund due to unlawful transfer, allegedly conducted by an Indonesian bank towards civil claim at South Jakarta District Court.
- Represented an Indonesian construction company to amicably settle industrial design dispute against a multi-national company on LPG Gas Carrier (Twin Tank) products.
- Advising an Indonesian oil and gas company to amicably settle a production issue due to product failure on gas engine generator and diesel engine generator.
- Represented an Indonesian prominent outsourcing company towards its employees on termination and compensation dispute at Industrial Relation Court.
- Represented an Indonesian construction company on employment dispute between the company and its employees on termination and compensation dispute at biparty negotiation and mediation.
- Represented Investors on an investment dispute of a real estate project constructed and managed by an Indonesian real estate company.